E.H. Emery Electric Ltd. has been involved in the construction and improvement of many major landmarks and institutions in the Victoria area. The National Geographic Imax Theatre, the Royal BC Museum and Royal Oak Middle School are only a few of the many complex projects that have helped us earn our well-deserved reputation for quality workmanship and commitment to excellence.
It is this level of talent that makes E.H. Emery Electric Ltd. the company of choice in electrical construction.
Some of the areas of work include:
- Full design build and contract management
- High voltage underground power distribution and unit substations, institutional and industrial installations
- Petroleum installations and hazardous locations (fuelling facilities and bulk storage tank farms)
- Street and decorative building lighting
- Sewage treatment facilities and pump stations
- Premise data networking solutions
- Installation of prime and standby generators and UPS systems.
The team at E.H. Emery Electric Ltd. is constantly evolving to utilize the most sophisticated and cutting edge technology as it emerges. The vast experience of the team means that E.H. Emery Electric Ltd. will deliver to the highest of standards on the most challenging of projects.
The comprehensive package of services offered is overseen by the best in project and budget management. It is this level of talent and professionalism that makes E.H. Emery Electric Ltd. the superior name in electrical construction.